Covered California certainly offers many benefits. And while some of the Affordable Care Act has been confusing, it is exciting to see that the process of getting Individual and Family health insurance is more straightforward that it’s ever been.
It is important to note, that while it is easier to obtain coverage through Covered California, choosing a plan that will allow you to use all your current doctors and received certain medications has become more complex. That is why we are here. Let our expertise guide you in this area and you will have an advocate in the process!
Covered California – TOP 5 Benefits of Covered CA Health Coverage
- NO Medical Underwriting means there is no need to explain or document pre-existing health issues – you are covered as is.
- It is easy to compare plan designs, from the very basic “Bronze” plan to a high-end, comprehensive “Platinum” plan.
- Generous premium subsidies for those that qualify. For a single adult, subsidies are available via Covered CA for those earning approximately $46k AGI (adjusted gross income) or less.
- You can come and go from Individual marketplace with qualifying life events, e.g. the loss of employer benefits.
- Receive advice and assistance as you select and enroll in your plan via a Covered CA trained agent.
Simply contact Fritz and he can walk you through the process! Click to email or Call 408-348-8930.